Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Favorite Place-Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole is a city in the State of Wyoming. The Grand Teton Mountain Range is located in Jackson Hole Valley. My family took a trip a couple of years ago to visit all of the big mountain ranges out west. I love taking pictures which is why I loved this place so much. I took some of the most beautiful pictures I ever have in Jackson Hole.

Personal photo taken in Jackson Hole Valley of the Grand Teton Range.
Photo from August 2014.

Grand Teton Mountain Range in Jackson Hole Valley
Source: flickr


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer! Well just from viewing these photos I can certainly see why this location would be one of your favorite places to visit. The Mountain skyline is lovely and is so calming to look at, even when it is merely a photograph. Speaking of a photograph, these images you captured are quite impressive and appear as if they belong on the wallpaper of computer screen. Your image captures a rare sight in our world, an unmolested view of nature.

    ReplyDelete