Monday, February 27, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

I was really excited to complete this Tech Tip because I am not very familiar with everything that Canvas has to offer. I have heard great things about the Canvas calendar but was not quite sure how to use it. I currently use the calendar provided to me on my iPhone. I would like to be able to synch the Canvas calendar to the calendar on my iPhone but I could not quite figure it out. I think that would be very helpful because the due dates in my classes would be readily available for me to see in my iPhone calendar on the go.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I saw your note: I know how to synch up with Google Calendar, but I don't have an iPhone so I can't walk you through that, but if you call 325-HELP they can do that (you will probably speak to Tomika; she's one of the Canvas gurus who works in IT). I'm sure it's possible to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my second semester using Canvas and in all honesty, I love it way more than D2L. I like the calendar because it is so helpful for me to see all of the assignments and then plan accordingly instead of having to hunt down the individual due dates. I also really like that Canvas has ways that you can enter your “what-if” grades.

    ReplyDelete