Monday, April 10, 2017

Portfolio Introduction

My goal for this portfolio is to perfect my stories and test my writing abilities.

The classic story of Narcissus, a young man that has never seen his face, retold in modern times. A modern story of Narcissus, link to the reading.

The story of a maiden with great beauty who must wear a magical bracelet in order to hide her beauty from the rest of the world so that she may live a normal life. This is my favorite story in my portfolio! I hope you like it. The Maiden and the Magical Bracelet, link to the reading.

The story of a young Cherokee boy who is fascinated with the tales of the creation of the earth. He seeks to find proof that the ancient Cherokee tales are true. Will he find his proof? Young Cherokee Journey, link to the reading.

The story of Jemmy Dawson. The boy that starts off as just a small-town troublemaker but turns into a real threat to women. Jemmy Dawson, link to the reading online.

No comments:

Post a Comment